7/28/11

Departure

Things have gotten heated at Brian's house. We are leaving now. Heading West. I took a lot of canned food from his pantry. I feel awful but we will need it more than he will.
I don't fully trust TGM yet. Not that he is evil or anything, more like he would sacrifice Lauren or I at the drop of a hat to exact revenge on Zero or Ferus. Oh, well. He still knows a hell of a lot more about what is going on then I do.

Alright, one final inventory check.  I would like my readers to note that all these items were intended to be used during the apoclypse so I may have to dump a few nonsensical items.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Black powdered .44 revolver
140 rounds of ammunition
Blued .38 special revolver (Lauren)
60 rounds of ammunition (Lauren)
Serrated Combat Knife
Flashlight w/ extra batteries
Gun cleaning kit
Unbreakable hip canteen
Journal w/ mechanical pencil (Lauren)
Advanced medical kit
Backup first aid-kit (Lauren)
$150 cash (Lauren)
4 tubes super glue (Lauren)
Duct Tape (Lauren)
3 bags beef jerky
Survival compass (Lauren)
Laminated map of surrounding area
4 flares
15x15' waterproof tarp
200 water proof matches
Small wind-up/solar powered radio (Lauren)
Small mirror (Lauren)
12 feet nylon rope (Lauren)
Bolt cutter
Water purification tablets
Survival knife (Lauren)
Small tool kit
Brian's canned food

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Wish us luck...

2 comments:

  1. It's a bit late to extract vengeance on Zero, and either way I had that opportunity. I didn't do it.

    ReplyDelete