6/25/11

More bad news

Lauren's Gmail account was hacked. Thank god that she didn't have admin rights to the blog (but that didn't stop whoever it was from covering my blog with nonsense). Her old account was ALL fucked up, so I blocked it and removed the shit that they were wrote). I set her up with a new one and messed with the layout of the blog (can any experienced blog makers give me some tips on how to improve my it?). Every bit of the vandalism was pure gibberish except for one message: "N0 Uni7y" No Unity? What the hell does that mean? and what does 07 have to do with it? Or maybe it's 70?

I didn't sleep at all last night. I let Lauren sleep while I repacked my B.O.B. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bug-out_bag <--- for the noobs). Lauren and I have to be prepared to start running at a moments notice. I would be lying if I said I wasn't scared for both of us.

In other news The Glass Man over @ http://theaflacduckisanabomination.blogspot.com/ responded to my email about meeting up with him. He stated in the email: "I apologize for leaving you waiting. I've been unable to pause for too long in the last two weeks. If you still wish to meet up, I just need to know where to find you"

I sure hope he doesn't mind me posting that. Anyways, this brings me back to the message "N0 Uni7y" I think someone noted my past attempts to try to team up with M and didn't like it. I am going to go off on a limb here and say that someone doesn't want survivors teaming up. Then they would probably be pissed when they saw what is going on over @ http://countingitup.blogspot.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment